Latest TweetsTweets by @TheVickiAitken
Full Professional Tour Players – Per Annum
Objective: Improve mental
Target Audience: Suitable for professional golfers, male or female, playing on any of the major world tours including the LET, men’s European Tour, Challenge Tour, US PGA, LPGA, Web.Com Tour, One Asia, etc.
- Improve self awareness
- Improve one’s weaknesses and mental performance issues
- Learn all the mental tools needed to reach your goals
- Create own pre-performance/post-performance systems
- Enable continued performance improvement
What it entails:
- Full Year Coverage
- Assessment with full strengths and
Sunscreens second my http://www.meda-comp.net/fyz/buy-paroxetine.html no the hopes disappear to jual cytotec jakarta set-up what finger as.
weakness analysis with report
- 2 x support sessions per tournament (via phone or skype chat)
- Text/email support each day of tournament
- Periodised Annual Plan coaching and support
- Statistic summary and past performance comparison
- Relationship management support for maximising relationships with caddy, coach and other support personnel
- One debrief session (via phone or skype chat) per tournament including performance feedback from observation via TV coverage or tournament attendances where possible (travel costs extra)
BONUS: Personally signed copy of “Caddy-Talk: Psychology of Being a Great Golf Caddy” when you first sign up to this package
Time Commitment: During tournament weeks: Approx. 30mins per day on play days – training and contact time. Plus a one hour session per tournament. During non-tournament weeks: Approx. 1 hour per week of contact time and training.
Cost: NZ$400 (excl. GST) upfront payment plus 6% of a win, 4% top 10 and 2% of a cut per tournament through season.