Latest TweetsTweets by @TheVickiAitken
What does it involve?
Sports Mentoring deals with the mental and emotional aspects of physical performance. By its very definition it’s not about a quick fix – it’s a long term investment. As the client you need to want to learn. Clients who commit to the programme over a period of time and who practice the tools they learn diligently will benefit the most.
- The High Performance Sports Academy offers one on one sports mentoring.
- These consultations are tailor-made to your requirements and can occur in person or via internet/phone.
- The first consultation involves an assessment of your strengths and weaknesses, followed by a report with recommendations outlining what you need to work on and an individualised programme for addressing these areas.
- Subsequent consultations will involve working through your individualised programme.
All consultations require preparation, thought, effort and practice of the skills learnt in previous sessions.
- In person consultations can be conducted on the golf course, practice area, sporting arena, or in private.
Packages for all levels:
The High Performance Sports Academy offers sports mentoring in the form of packages for golfers of all levels from children and keen amateurs to professional tour players.
Online Courses for Golfers
- Mental Skills for Golf Coaching and Playing – 8 weeks online plus assignment
- Advanced Mental Skills for Golf Coaching and Playing – 8 weeks online plus assignment
- Golf Tactics: Individual Course Management – 8 weeks online plus assignment
students who successfully complete an Online Course receive a High Performance Sports Academy Certificate and NZ PGA members will receive 40 Professional Development Points per course they complete.